Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Buon giorno la nostra familia i il nostro amici, Well here we are at the MTC. We arrived excited and ready to start and then I had trouble staying awake during our sessions. I guess the multitude of activities on Sunday got to me. All is well but we miss you all already. Thank you all for your unending support and help in sending us off to share the gospel. We've had two days now of instructions, meeting new friends, learning to give better gospel lessons, good food and inspirational talks. We have a general authority devotional tonight. Love, Jan/Mom

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you wrote on this. I miss you already and am already checking your blog so keep it up. Who is the general authority speaking? I am so glad we get to see you this weekend. I love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I am glad that you are already keeping this up to date. We look forward to seeing you Friday.

    ReplyDelete